Friday 2 July 2010

What I'm Looking Forward to Most in Japan - in no particular order

  1. Posing with Minnie Mouse wearing a kimono - Tokyo Disneyland
  2. Feeding tame deer - Nara
  3. Ringing the Peace Bell - Hiroshima
  4. Staying in a ryokan - Hakone
  5. Viewing Mount Fuji - Hakone
  6. Eating lunch from a bento box - anywhere
  7. Wandering past the stone images of the shogun's samurai - Nikko
  8. Catching sight of a maiko or geiko in Kyoto
  9. Buying Japanese things - anywhere
  10. Eating .........................................

There are lots of other things I want to see, do and eat, I'll let you know how I get on! Of course there are things that I don't want to see do or eat.

  1. Don't want to see Godzilla.
  2. Don't want to see bears in pits.
  3. Don't want to eat octopus.

No comments:

Post a Comment